Posted by Laura | Posted in Balticon | Posted on 21-05-2012
Tags: authors, Balticon, blood drive, collective, corset, fiction, Flying Island Press, Galley Table, geek, goggles, Gypsy Audio, kraken, Laura Nicole, LN_Dragonsong, ministry of peculiar occurrences, nathan lowell, quarter share, scavenger hunt, science, scott roche, Scott Sigler, Stargazers, steampunk, the rookie, trader tales, tribble
Last week I posted a new PSYT on Flying Island Press. If you haven’t heard it yet, you might want to do so. In it I talked about the need to disconnect from the interwebs, the phones, everything… It’s good for the psyche. And during the recording of said episode, I had a thought. Why not make people find you through a scavenger hunt.
During the weekend I will give hints on Twitter @LN_Dragonsong to find where I am hanging out. The hunt itself has some pretty awesome prizes and I would like to thank my friends in the Science Fiction Collective for sponsoring this game. I will have printed out copies of these rules at Balticon, but they stand as follows.
BALTICON SCAVENGER HUNT
Sponsored by The Science Fiction Collective
Rules: Pictures or it didn’t happen, unless otherwise noted. First person to bring proof of 15 of the 20 items to the Science Fiction Collective booth gets the grand prize.
- Free one year subscription (audio and text) to Flagship Magazine.
- Free copy of Channel 37 Season One or E-Book of your choice
- Free copy of Ginnie Dare – by Scott Roche
- Free copy of Bad Alchemy – by Laura Nicole
Find 10 + items and receive::
- Custom voicemail or ringer by Laura Nicole
- One kiss from Laura Nicole or male counterpart.
ITEMS TO FIND
- Nathan Lowell
- Receipt from Balticon vendor
- Author’s autograph
- Book release party
- Real men wear kilts
- Top hat with goggles
- Kraken Jersey
- Galley Table Live Panel
- Dancing in the Gears Costume
- MoPO book cover
- Geektastic License Plate
- Blood drive participation (2 points)
- 20 sided die
- Stargazers Live Audio Drama
- The drink of choice in Quarter Share
- Fantastic Boots
Happy Hunting, and I will see you there!
Promo produced by Doc Coleman at Swimming Cat Studios